Content Management System, abbreviated as CMS, is a collection of processes and procedures involved in managing work flow in the collaborative environment. The processes and procedures may involve both manual and/or automated. The Content Management System (CMS) is designed to:
- Allow people or groups of people, small or large, to contribute to and share data.
- Control access to the stored data, based on user privileges. The privileges are set according to which data would be available to which group or person to view and/or modify and/or utilize.
- Facilitate easy storage and retrieval of data for the stakeholders.
- Control duplications of similar data to better utilize storage space
- Facilitate easy reporting based on data
- Improve communication process for users
For a Content Management System (CMS) anything can fall under the definition of data including documents, financial data, scientific data, phone numbers, pictures, movies, etc.
Organizations and enterprises use the Content Management System (CMS) for:
- Storing, controlling, revising, enriching and publishing documentations
- Controlling processes related with content, documents, details and records, etc.
- Managing unstructured information, content irrespective of formats and locations
- Website Content Management (WCM) that simplifies web content publication to websites and mobile devices and allows content creators to upload contents even if they don’t have the technical knowledge of HTML, etc.
As web-based Content Management Systems are available for Open Source as well as proprietary domains, IBCS-PRIMAX is compliant with Open Source and Commercial Content Management Systems as well.
IBCS-PRIMAX specializes in customizing open source Content Management Systems like Joomla, OS-Commerce, WordPress, OSDate, Dolphin, IPB and vBulletin, etc. We can customize any of these scripts for you and blend with your existing website.
Our CMS team renders exclusive services in creating new CMS and customizing existing PHP scripts to Open Source CMS and provides
- Create a fresh CMS for you to meet your present and future needs
- Development of new features, services and modules
- Adding features and components to the CMS of your choice
- Modification of the source codes of your existing CMS as required
- Reproducing components and modules already available
- Customization of themes and banners, texts and images, etc.
Many special features, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular open source CMS software in the industry. We are expert in customization, modification and component development in Joomla.
IBCS-PRIMAX has experience in robust CMS development on PHP platform and integration with MySQL database, etc. We have several Joomla developers in the team with in-depth knowledge of Joomla. Creating Joomla components, modules, extensions and anything recommended that best match to your needs can be provided from scratch as and when demanded.
If you are in need for the best techies in Joomla to customize the features, components and scripts in Joomla, IBCS-PRIMAX’s Joomla development team is there to provide the best answer for you.
In providing CMS solutions, we focus on:
- The best CMS solution that best meets your present and future needs
- Providing project management support and knowledge base to implement CMS
- Installation of the CMS software and require infrastructure on your selected environment
- Assist your web designers in creating user interfaces to suite to the selected CMS template
- Designing and developing a scalable and flexible web platform to lodge the best CMS solution for you
- Structuring the information presentation architecture, page layouts, etc. to take the best advantage of the selected CMS solution to best suite with the site visitors’ interactions
- Ensuring the best security model for your CMS to meet your requirements
- Providing adequate training to the users and putting the internal procedures in place for the highest adoption rate of your CMS solution
- Providing support services during and after the implementation of the system