What it is about:-
gtslearning's CompTIA A+ Support Skills courses are intended for students wishing to qualify with CompTIA A+ Certification. A+ certification is designed to help students become entry-level IT technicians. A+ certification is designed to help students become entry-level IT technicians. A+ Certification is internationally endorsed and recognized as the only benchmark vendor-neutral qualification for PC support and troubleshooting. Indeed, A+ Certification is a prerequisite qualification for employment (and is endorsed) by many leading computer manufacturers and vendors on a global basis.
On course completion, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, and Microsoft Windows 7.
- Manage and optimize Windows using command line tools and administrative consoles.
- Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a typical SOHO network.
- Use anti-virus tools to prevent and recover from malware infections.
- Configure access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls.
- Diagnose and resolve Windows, PC hardware, network, and printer troubleshooting scenarios.
- Configure mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
Who should attend:-
This course is intended for students wishing to qualify with CompTIA A+ Certification for PC Support professionals. It is also suitable for students wanting to improve their skills in PC support and administration. By completing this course, students will also be assisted with entry into a career in ICT. This course will particularly benefit students pursuing a career in supporting desktop personal computer users, in job roles such as Support Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Desktop Engineer, Computer Administrator, or PC Support Analyst. Study of the course can also help to prepare for other, similar technical support qualifications and act as groundwork for more advanced training, including CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Server+, CCNA, and MCSE.